Now in its 44th year, the United States Sailboat Show, October 10 - 14, 2013, attracts more than 50,000 boating enthusiasts from around the world to the waterfront of historic Annapolis, Maryland. The Chesapeake Bay town is also home of U.S. Naval Academy. Recognized worldwide as the premier sailing showcase, this is the place to buy, sell or dream.
The Sailboat Show is preceded by the United States Powerboat Show, October 3-6, 2013. Both shows are the oldest and largest, new in-water boat shows in the world.
This Year's Features
- Daily Seminars by Cruising World and Chesapeake Bay Magazines
- Take the Wheel Interactive Workshops including Boat Demos
- Smaller Boats From One Designs & Trailerables To Sailing Dinghies & Inflatables
- Sailing Equipment, Rigging & Accessories
- Maintenance Products & Services
- Vacation Basin - NEW Charter & Travel Section
- Hottest Domestic & International Racing and Cruising Boats
- One of the Largest Collections of Multihull Sailboats on the Planet
- Grand Prize Drawing - 7 day/ 6 night charter in the British Virgin Islands provided by The Moorings with airfare sponsored by BVI Tourism Board
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Health and Safety Regulations, NO animals other than service dogs will be allowed in any boat show areas. Baby Strollers are discouraged, especially on floating docks.
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Boat Show Hotels, BoatShowHotels.com, 954-548-0878, Natalie Owens