Now in its 42nd year, the United States Powerboat Show, October 3-6, 2013, attracts over 40,000 attendees. The show, the nation’s
oldest and largest in-water powerboat exhibition will precede the United States Sailboat Show, October 10-14, 2013.
Located in the quaint town of Annapolis, Maryland, the show features everything from luxurious motor yachts and trawlers to high-performance boats and offshore fishing machines. There are family cruisers, center consoles, inflatables and the world’s largest power catamaran section. Attendees will also find a wide selection of marine equipment, high-tech electronics, accessories, gear and related services such as boating lessons, rentals, insurance firms and lending institutions.
This Year's Features
- Take the Wheel Interactive Workshop including Boat Demos
- Seminars by Chesapeake Bay Magazine
- The Latest in Navigation Equipment and Information
- Trailerable Boats & Inflatables
- Boating Products, Accessories, Equipment & Gear
- Antique & Classic Boats
- Center Console Fishing Collection
- Grand Prize Drawing - One week charter in the British Virgin Islands provided by MarineMax Vacations with airfare courtesy of BVI Tourism Board
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Health and Safety Regulations, NO animals other than service dogs will be allowed in any boat show areas. Baby Strollers are discouraged, especially on floating docks.